1883 – 1931 🌷
“THE WISE MAN is he who LOVES and reveres ALLAH /GOD. A man’s merit lies in his deeds, not in his colour, faith, race, or descent. For remember, my friend, the son of a shepherd who possesses knowledge is of greater worth to a nation than the heir to the throne, if he be ignorant. Knowledge is your true patent of nobility, no matter who your father or what your race may be.
Learning is the only wealth tyrants cannot despoil. Only death can dim the lamp of Knowledge that is within you. The true wealth of a nation lies not in its gold or silver but in its learning, wisdom and in the uprightness of its sons.
The riches of the spirit beautify the face of man and give birth to sympathy and respect. The spirit in every being is made manifest in the eyes, the countenance, and in all bodily movements and gestures. Our appearance,, our words, our actions are never greater than ourselves. For the soul is our house ; our eyes its windows; and our words its messengers.
* Knowledge and understanding are life’s faithful companions who will never prove untrue to you. For knowledge is your crown, and understanding your staff; and when they are with you, you can possess no greater treasures.
* He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred may neither understand you nor know your true worth.
* Friendship with the ignorant is as foolish as arguing with a drunkard.
* ALLAH /GOD has bestowed upon you intelligence and knowledge. Do not extinguish the lamp of Divine Grace and do not let the candle of wisdom die out in the darkness of lust and error. For a wise man approaches with his torch to light up the path of mankind.
* Remember, one just man causes the devil greater affliction than a million blind believers.
* A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
* If your knowledge teaches you not the value of things, and frees you not from the bondage to matter, you shall never come near the throne of Truth.
* If your knowledge teaches you not to rise above human weakness and misery and lead your fellow man on the right path, you are indeed a man of little worth and will remain such till Judgement Day.
* Learn the words of wisdom uttered by the wise and apply them in your own life. Live them – but do not make a show of reciting them, for he who repeats what he does not understand is no better than an ass that is loaded with books. ”
May ALLAH /GOD increase our intelligence, knowledge, wisdom, and Intellect in order that we may better serve Humanity and secure nature for the betterment of life and respect for all.
Humanity is of the finest of creation, and we need to co – exist with all creation that is all from ALLAH /GOD. Thuma Ameen. ❤🌷❤🌷❤🌷
By courtesy Moegsien Harris