Moegsien Harris: Moegsien Harris has vast knowledge as a researcher of Quraan, Ahadith, and is respected for his knowledge of the writings of Aristotle, Rumi, AL Ghazalli, Omar Khayyam, Ibni Arabi, Khalil Gibran and a few of the renowned and Revered Auwliyah
• Masters Degree in Philosophy in the academic discipline of Islamic Sciences
• Advanced Diploma in Business Management (S.A.I.M NQF 7: Full Member (Fellow) SAIM)
• Certificate Public Relations (Chartered Practitioner)(PRISA NQF 5)
• Management Development Program (MDP)( Univ.Stell.Bus Sch. NQF 6)
• Senior Leadership & Management Program (Univ.Stell.Bus.Sch. NQF 7)
• Certified Technical Financial Accountant (Diploma) (Inst.Cert.Bookkeepers NQF 5 )
• Certificate Entrepreneurship (Cape Technikon)
• Certificate in Foresight Leadership & Innovation (Innovation Leadership Board)
• Public Finance Management Program (Afrec UCT Graduate School)
• Performance Budgeting & Financial Management (Public Finance Act)(Afrec UCT Graduate School)
• Diploma Business Management
• Chartered Institute Business Management (CIBM) NQF5 ;
• Southern African Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (CIS)
• Certificate Industrial Relations
Faculty Head :
Associate Professor, – MA Deg. M. Phil (Islamic Sciences)
Faculty of Peace & Critical Leadership Innovation
Programme in World Peace Critical Innovation & Foresight Leadership.
This international programme is regarded as the foremost in transformation & change required to enhance a people-centered economy that seek to improve on our ability to create empowerment measurements and security for sustainable economic growth and development.
The programme highlights good governance and acceptable levels of strategic human capital business partnering initiatives that assist government state owned enterprises (SOE’s), and business to forge true impeccable trusted partnering of business and labor in building a successful economy.